Retention Marketing Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90291
Company Description: emerging wellness x CBD lifestyle brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Level-up retention strategies across all programs including Loyalty, Subscription, Email, SMS, Social, and Sampling to hit aggressive revenue targets and improve LTV and repeat customer rates.
- Manage P&L of all retention programs, including directing and overseeing forecasting, retention programs reporting, and business analysis.
- Enhance implementation of automated lifecycle campaigns through segmentation based on purchase behaviors and customer data.
- Leverage customer and purchase data to make informed decisions, identify areas of opportunity across all touchpoints.
- Cultivate strong customer economics around repeat rates, frequency, engagement, CLTV, and churn prevention.
- Regularly analyze campaign results; establish KPIs and goals to work towards.
- Profile weekly and monthly reports; Identify actionable next steps for improvement.
- Think of new innovative ways to encourage repeat shopping behaviors; A/B test to better understand and optimize across campaigns.
- In partnership with the E-Commerce Manager, own and drive the company' s rewards and referral programs, identifying new opportunities to increase program ROI, engagement, and revenue through website and marketing touchpoints.
- Partner with the broader leadership team to define the e-commerce/online strategy to drive existing customer growth by providing input to Digital Product Roadmap, Brand Marketing, and Product Development.
- Cross-functional collaboration with e-commerce, creative, operations, and third party agencies/vendors to scale programs.
- Manage all aspects of marketing the subscription program including A/B testing, measurement and forecasting (in partnership with Director of E-Commerce).
- Propose the right interaction between subscription and loyalty programs - for the business and the consumer.
- Manage the email and SMS programming calendar from end-to-end, including working with Creative and Operations teams to establish a monthly calendar, creative briefing/feedback, execution within ESP/SMS platform, and feedback/reporting.
- Bringing creative best practices to the table, while establishing a testing roadmap for all campaign emails & SMS.
- Manage end-to-end customer lifecycle program from the ground up, using trigger-based messaging (email, SMS, etc.) to increase lifetime value / LTV and reduce churn.
- Build segmentation, A/B testing, and cohort analysis (across localization, conversion, cross selling, reactivation, loyalty, targeting, etc.).
- Lead and manage Email & SMS execution.
- Completed Bachelor' s in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. of 5+ in digital retention marketing experience within the beauty, wellness, or CPG industry.
- Have a deep experience in CRM / ESP platforms, Klaviyo, and Shopify Plus.
- Experience working with an SMS platform, such as Attentive, SMS Bump, Postscript, etc.
- Experience with Loyalty & Referral platforms (Swell, Yotpo, etc.).
??- Familiarity with web and BI analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Listrak, Glew, Segment, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of lifecycle and automation best practices.
- Subscription experience is ideal, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on data.
Detailed and quality oriented; ability to understand and deliver an inspiring brand experience.
- Hard working, self-starter mentality; highly collaborative and communicative.
- Analytics-savvy and up-to-date on innovative tools, platforms, and resources.
- A passion for plant-based wellness and/or sexual wellness.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Equity Potential
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Remote WFH Flexibility
- Excellent Corporate Culture
- Free Product + Employee Discounts