1180 Discovery Way Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Title of Job: Recruiter IV
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 9 month contract to start
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
• Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Strong knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Strong knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor' s degree in human resources or equivalent training required.