101 Main St Los Angeles, CA 90232
Title: Production Designer
Company Description: Entertainment - streaming service
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our streaming client has multiple openings for Production Designers of all levels. These are 6-month contracts that could extend.
As a Production Designer, you’ ll be hands-on in creating static and animated assets for a major streaming platform. Ideal candidates for this role enjoy detail-oriented production work, understand how to handle a high volume of assets, and work well alongside multiple vendors and producers.
Comfort with animated assets and After Effects is required.
- Process large volumes of photography, graphics, and motion graphics for use within streaming and mobile apps
- Crop, retouch, and upload assets into a CMS system
- Lead vendors in daily art direction for both motion and still assets
- High-volume QC/QA of static and animated assets
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- 2+ years of production design experience
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote and Slack
- Expert in presentation layout and typography for the web
- Familiarity with TV content and new media
- Understanding of template usage and batching processes for image exports
- Diligence in file-naming structures and file organization
- Ability to work quickly and with multiple points of feedback and changes
- Self-starter and able to ask questions when necessary
- Prior experience in a time-sensitive production environment
- Ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative team
- Expert level photo retouching and compositing skills
- Deep understanding of grid systems, design systems and layouts