Performance Growth Marketing Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90291
Title: Performance Growth Marketing Manager
Company Description: emerging wellness x CBD lifestyle brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA; OPEN to remote candidates!
- Work with internal and external partners to execute customer acquisition strategy, manage daily performance marketing across Paid Media channels, including but not limited to Paid Social, in order to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Communicate and brief external partners on product drops, business priorities, and manage asset delivery.
- Partner with E-Commerce team to ideate landing page experiences that align with marketing campaigns and provide a consistent post-click ad experience to prospects.
- Perform iterative testing across all acquisition tactics and touchpoints.
- Report on and analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with creative and brand marketing team members to develop strong messaging and storytelling for direct response ads; provide a constant feedback loop on creative performance to inform new ideas to iterate and text messaging.
- Actively strategize, investigate and execute hypotheses in each channel to optimize performance including audiences, creative, and landing pages.
- Perform market research, investigate benchmarks, and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Completed Bachelor' s in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. of 4+ years of strong experience managing online acquisition channels, including Facebook Ads Manager, with high-growth DTC companies and optimizing towards performance marketing KPIs.
- Experience with Google Ads is a plus!
- Strong storytelling, organizational, funnel optimization, and project management skills; you are able to translate data and trends into actionable insights and work with cross-functional teams to execute against them.
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel along with how and where campaigns are categorized.
- A highly analytical and data-driven mindset; you have strong knowledge of data tools and are able to leverage data and research to drive decisions.
- Superior attention-to-detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural collaborator who is customer-obsessed.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit (experience in start-up environments preferred).
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Equity Potential
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Remote WFH Flexibility
- Excellent Corporate Culture
- Free Product + Employee Discounts