Director of E-Commerce Operations
. New York, NY 10010
Title: Director of E-Commerce Operations
Company Description: emerging advanced contemporary x luxury multi-brand retailer
Location: New York, NY
- Focus on the customer experience, developing omni-channel strategies to maximize the customer experience.
- Make decisions and solves problems by analyzing and actioning on data.
- Provide a best in class online merchandising experience.
- Use data and AI tools to determine the best online product experience for our customers.
- Ensure operational excellence in meeting high volume SLAs.
- Manage E-Commerce technology roadmap: inclusive of strategy, budget, execution, and maintenance.
- Partner with IT lead and is responsible for sprint planning, UAT, launch, and regression testing.
- Manage all order, inventory, and payment processes.
Work in close partnership with IT, fulfillment center, call center, and stores to trouble shoot, manages any exception handling and new releases.
- Use data to translate business needs/strategy into a relevant customer experience development plan, leading to concrete UX and site experience, content, and technical requirements.
-Create personalized onsite journeys; member of the personalization strategy team.
- Benchmark improve/establish, and track SOPs and SLA targets across e-commerce operations, and technology for rapid growth with a weekly reporting cadence.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize key business metrics to drive conversion and revenue objectives.
- Partner with Digital Marketing, CRM, Creative, and Analytics to develop and test innovative site design enhancements including homepage and PDP redesigns and overall site experience.
- Completed BA/BS in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Min. of 7+ years of experience in a retail digital environment with leadership level experience in e-commerce; fashion experience preferred.
- Experience in SFCC and Oracle OMS preferred.
- Must be highly knowledgeable in content management, merchandising, order management, warehouse management, and payment processing systems.
- Proven experience building and leading a Digital/E-Commerce operation, from conception through delivery with quantifiable results in a multi-channel environment.
- Experienced in onsite personalization.
- Strong, prove connection to the customer.
- Proven talent management experience providing coaching and mentoring staff to solve problems, make independent decisions, and work effectively under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate on complicated concepts and recommend courses of action.
- Capacity to continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete projects on time.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Aggressive Performance Bonus
- Health Benefits Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed National Holidays
- Product Allowance + Employee Discounts