108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Our client, a leader in consumer products and healthcare, is seeking a long-term temp Branding Designer to join their team through 2021, with likely extension.
In this role, you’ ll put your design skills and thinking to work to deliver on key brand initiatives across all touchpoints. We’ re looking for creative problem solvers who can easily pivot between concept development and high-quality executions. The ideal candidate can successfully prioritize their work and juggle multiple projects with critical deadlines at once.
- Deliver well-crafted, distinctive, and quality designs, and contribute inventive design solutions to projects and programs.
- Design branded experiences with a range of communications across print, digital, motion graphics and environmental mediums
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders, designers and product owners
- Take ownership of certain aspects of the project or program, and independently manage your workload
- Coordinate deadlines in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Through multiple channels of teamwork, help create cohesive brand experiences and best practices across touchpoints, meeting specs, budgets and timelines.
- Work closely with project team members to propose design solutions for the business partner’ s anticipated needs, gaps and goals
- Bachelor' s Degree in Design or a design-related field
- 4+ years of graphic design experience, preferably working with well-known brands
- A high level of attention to detail
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Cross-platform experience in Microsoft and document management applications
- Demonstrated strong visual, written and verbal communications skills to execute on project briefs
- Superior presentation skills