eCommerce Technology Lead
731 Spring Street Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90018
Company: Direct-to-Consumer Jewelry Company
Role: eCommerce Technology Lead
Type: Direct Hire / Full Time Employment
Location: Los Angeles
Compensation: Great comp + equity + unlimited PTO + lots of perks!
Our client, a direct-to-consumer jewelry company has an opportunity for a Technical Architect in a senior development role who can own, optimize & oversee digital technology infrastructure, API development & system integrations that are powering B2C, B2B, inventory API, Finance, & Operations.
This role will develop and implement sophisticated, industry-leading digital solutions and automation that perform at a high level, are secure and scalable.
- Partner with department leadership to create solutions and implement the development of API’ s, integration with inventory management system & Finance (Netsuite) & eCommerce technology (Shopify and Magento) strategy/roadmap and manage execution across internal/external teams.
- Lead Operational efficiency for B2B sales & B2C eCommerce tech initiatives cross-functionally to achieve business results and ensure security and systems integrity with quality and timeliness.
- Manage all technical vendor relationships for various technologies used, digital products and applications
- Improve the reliability, performance, and stability of systems (by reduced downtimes of all our digital systems, improved automation in processes & performance)
- Hands on developing work as part of team sprints to develop needed technology
- Provide reporting and transparency to CEO and stakeholders regarding execution, progress, outcome predictions, hurdles, and resource needs
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related
- 6+ years of coding and development experience in designing & architecting systems and building technology solutions for web applications and enterprise processes
- Experience with vendor management & team management and agile methodology
- Self-motivated and highly collaborative
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and organizational skills