eCommerce Cart & Checkout Digital Product Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Position Title: eCommerce Cart & Checkout Digital Product Manager
Company: Retail Company
Location: New York, New York
Duration: Temp to Perm
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for defining the product roadmap and tactical plan to deliver an exceptional online fashion shopping experience for our clients customers. Your focus area will be to manage an intuitive and frictionless purchase experience across our suite of digital stores as well as the post purchase experience. The role will entail ownership of the crucial purchase path, centered around the cart and checkout flow. You will work across both business and technical teams to deliver an ever-improving customer experience through an agile, iterative, and data-driven product development process.
Create a product strategy and roadmap
Develop a product vision, prioritize features and maintain a backlog.
Work with Business Analysts and UX to draft and refine requirements and designs.
Constantly seek and leverage available data, especially web analytics and A/B results to identify and prioritize opportunities.
Operate in agile development model.
Track critical metrics and analyze projects and enhancement performance.
Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights, especially web analytics (Adobe Analytics a plus)
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management or Development with direct-to-consumer products
- 3+ years writing business and functional requirements (Jira use a plus)
- 2+ years of direct experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights, especially web analytics (Adobe Analytics a plus)
- Experience with managing a checkout and cart product is a huge plus!
- Eperience with direct to consumer checkout, payment systems, the ecommerce market and related technologies is a plus
- Experience with various checkout and customer support focused technologies including; PayPal, ApplePay, Paymentech, Adyen, Braintree, Bold360, Avalara, i-parcel, Narvar, Monetate, etc is a plus!