Zendesk CRM Administrator
123 Address Street Newark, CA 94560
Position: Zendesk CRM Administrator / System Analyst (Temp)
Location: East San Francisco Bay Area
Type: 6 Month Contract
Compensation: DOE + Perks
Our client’ s products are designed to free people from household chores and will change how we all look at housekeeping tasks. Their products have set new standards for intelligence, ease of use and cleaning effectiveness. These products have been available in retail and online in the U.S. since 2010, and more recently in Europe and Asia. And they are only the first few of many new products to come. Our client’ s team consists of roboticists, mechanical, electrical and software engineers and product professionals who have launched brands that are now familiar names in consumer electronics. Their management team is seasoned in leading startups from early stage to successful multinational enterprises.
Our client’ s team builds connected hardware devices and they are looking for a talented Zendesk CRM Administrator to join their growing crew.
The Systems Administrator/Analyst is responsible for the configuration and administration of Zendesk, used by their Customer Care and Operations teams. This role will partner with cross functional subject matter experts to configure, develop and support the Zendesk platform and associated integrations.
Are you familiar with the Internet of things? This one' s for you!
- Administer and support a user base of 100 plus contributors (Support, Guide, Chat, Talk)
- Evaluate and document the current configuration details of the client’ s Zendesk instance
- Troubleshoot Zendesk issues and perform root cause analyses
- Capture business requirements or root cause documentation into configuration changes
- Identify and improve current Zendesk workflow processes to support growing business needs
- Investigate Zendesk apps or custom solutions to support growing business needs
- Work with integration teams to understand and improve current API/EDI functions
- Work with management teams to develop Good Data/Insight reports and dashboards
- Be the subject matter expert for all Zendesk enhancements and releases
- Develop associated training content as needed
- 5 years of System or Application Administration experience/ education preferred.
- 2+ years of Zendesk Administrator experience required, administration of other CRM applications is a plus - (Salesforce, Oracle, etc).
- Zendesk Support Administrator Certification required
- Ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into functioning solutions
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Jira is a plus
- Customer Care or Help Desk experience is a plus.
- Previous work experience with SQL or another databases desirable.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and other productivity applications.
Benefits and Perks:
- Catered lunches daily
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some not-so-healthy) snacks and drinks
- Events like Office Olympics, holiday parties, and the best potlucks in the Valley