150 Spear Street #400 San Francisco, California 94105
Title of Job: Workplace Coordinator
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnered with a healthcare platform provider.
• BS/BA strongly preferred.
• Motivated self-starter.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and switch gears in any work environment (i.e. retail, corporate, etc.) quickly and efficiently
• Comfortable learning new SAAS systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google Docs & Mac equipment (preferred).
• Proficiency with tools and " handyman" projects.
• Strong organizational skills a must.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Being comfortable interacting with people at all professional levels from janitorial staff to CEOs of fortune 500 companies.
Responsibilities (include but not at all limited to):
• Performing receptionist duties as backup on a regular basis.
• Performing some " heavy lifting" (I.E. furniture moving, assembly, etc.) without concern or limitations as needed.
• Managing local office kitchens including general cleanliness throughout the day, organization and ongoing communication with food/beverage vendors.
• Maintaining supply rooms.
• Providing daily " clutter-free" conference/mothers/wellness rooms and common space throughout local offices.
• Setup of new employee workstations and cleanup after employee offboards.
• Tracking onboarding & offboarding of employees, both local & offsite
• Data entry as assigned - competency with computer skills and knowledge of word processing software is a must (MAC preferred but not mandatory).
• Assistance as needed with coordination and execution of internal corporate events including setup, catering, cleanup, etc
• Assisting with weekly team meetings, catering, set-up and break-down.
• Monitoring internal office security including badging (issuing & deactivating, tracking loaners, etc.), visitor logs, etc. as backup.
• Regular visits to Mountain View to maintain a Facilities presence locally.