Web Content Producer (Spanish)
1010 S Cabrillo Ave San Pedro, California 90731
Job Title: Web Content Producer (Spanish)
Company: Marketing Agency
- Research and write Spanish articles optimized for SEO purposes for Los Defensores. Use best practices to achieve high ranking search engine results such as link building, social media, guest blogging, etc.
- Utilize BrightEdge to identify opportunities for content optimization.
- Utilizing webmaster tools & BrightEdge, determine best keywords to track and measure performance on organic search at 3 month, 6 month and 12 month intervals.
- Create and input editorial content using Content Management Software.
- Solicit, gather, write, edit and/or coordinate editorial material as needed to ensure dynamic and timely content.
- Email Campaign Management & Analytics for Los Defensores
SEO CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- Work closely with Online Media Mgr. to ensure that all online content, including multimedia and local demand-generation material, is strategic, targeted, engaging, and consistent with corporate web strategies, brand guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborate with management to define, implement and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the web content life cycle, including creation, approval, legal clearance, revision and removal.
- Assist in reviewing scripts for ads and campaigns as needed.
- Develop and manage editorial content calendar, including regular site updates to promote solutions, products, news and timely content.
- Utilizing proofreading and editing skills, write and edit topical content for email blasts, website, social media, blogs, forums, infographics and newsletters.
- Review SEO findings to make necessary changes to each page in order to attract more visitors to our websites. Monitor results and refine as needed.
- On a regular basis, make necessary content updates or changes to drive more visitors to the websites based on BrightEdge report findings.
- Assist with content syndication through directories, press releases and social bookmarking
EMAIL CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT & ANALYTICS
- Manage email campaigns in email service provider platform, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Develop an email calendar for monthly deployment that will support broadcast & company strategies
- Assess all email creative to ensure messages are compliant with our legal counsel
- QA and approve all email campaigns to ensure that creative content, links, and copy are all correct
- Ensure utilization of current best practices and compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation (CAN/SPAM) and deliverability
- Work with the external email vendor to execute and deliver emails
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting and actionable next steps that will grow and optimize the email campaigns
- Perform keyword research for content creation
- Review and monitor competitors’ websites and campaigns
- Identify a wide variety of trusted legal resources and important news and commentary that will increase company exposure online.
- Continually gain more SEO knowledge through constant self-education & share new strategies.
- Consult industry data made available through search engine tools, blogs and webinars to gain insights into industry trends.
- Complete special projects, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university.