Web Analytics Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title of Job: Web Analytic Manager
Company Description: Retail Company
Location: New York City
The Web Analytics Manager will champion the consumer experience across all online channels through data driven strategies to ensure acquisition, retention and brand loyalty. You will work with the Digital and CRM team to execute extensive analysis of the online business, provide maintenance of brand web analytics tools and will serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email and Media.
- Build, maintain and optimize all reports and dashboards for the Americas digital business.
- Report on, analyze and distribute website metrics to the organization, providing actionable insights for the optimization of the business.
- Manage and work on web analytics audits and measurement frameworks to ensure all KPI' s are tracking appropriately and align with business objectives.
- Ensure proper tagging is done for all site updates on site to ensure proper monitoring and measuring of KPI’ s can be done.
- Be the advocate for web analysis and data-driven decision making, compile and share relevant industry news.
- Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client include: Websites analytics (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), Dashboard (Tableau) and Email.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of analytics tool (GA, Omniture, etc.) required
- At least 3-5 years previous work experience within the e-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing space
- Understanding of web KPI' s, online financials, ROI, & profitability
- Excellent communication skills with ability to provide both deep dive and executive reporting that reflects clear data and actionable insights
- SAS/SQL experience not required, but considered a plus