44 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94107
Client: Social Networking Platform
Location: Bay Area
- A deep understanding of typography for web based applications.
- Expert level photo retouching and compositing skills
- A keen awareness of visual trends associated with the entertainment industry, particularly in the Apps spaces. Experience in designing for these industries would be useful.
- A deep understanding of the high level design aesthetic, UI, and history.
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Additional visual and motion design software proficiencies are a plus.
- Proven track record of extraordinary graphic design.
- You' ll have prior experience in a cross functional, fast paced production environment while collaborating with international teams and communicating directly across multiple time-zones
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal
We work with cross-functional teams, such as Merchandising, Production, UI, Editorial, Engineering, Localization and QA. You will be responsible for weekly production requests of consumer facing graphics that will have high visibility.
Degree in BSc/BA Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience.
A conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered, wildly creative, and obsessively meticulous A command of visual and communication design principles Stylistic breadth, attention to detail, balance and innovation Strength in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions Only resumes accompanied by a portfolio and/or website link will be considered.