Visual Designer/Experiential Designer
386 Park Avenue South 9th Floor New York, NY 10016
Title: Freelance, Visual Designer
Company: Lifestyle media company
- Your day-to-day tasks will consist of managing workloads as well as creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web assets.
- Create mock-ups determined by Brand Strategy and Innovation team, and visually translate into concept, design, artwork, and layout solutions
- Work collaboratively with a team, independently and under close direction
- 4+ years experience, ideally in marketing/advertising, preferably within a progressive creative agency
- Portfolio showcasing experiential design, digital marketing pieces, logos/identity, ads, campaigns, and marketing collateral
- Excellent design skills and Mac proficient
- The ability to refine other people’ s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- High proficiency levels in Adobe Creative Suite programs and Apple Keynote
- Bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
Compensation: Depends on experience