Video Editor - Advertising
36 Golden Square London, Greater London W1F 9EE
One of the largest independently owned creative and advertising agencies in the world!
Our client is looking for an innovative video editor to join their small in-house post production facility within the film department. You will be working with producers, creatives and account teams as well as other freelance editors. No two projects are the same, whereby you will work on a variety of work including TV commercials, cinema and variety of digital work as well as social media content.
- You will carry out editing, motion graphics and grading tasks as requested by producers.
- Manage digital assets and projects on SAN volume including archiving
- Guide freelance editors on how workflow and media housekeeping is managed
- Assist producers with client attended and unattended bookings as required
- Delivery of digital files including TV, VOD, Social Media and Digital
- You will need to work as part of a team, maintaining good working inter-departmental relationships and service levels with producers and clients.
- Recording voice overs in an audio suite
- Edit suite admin - e.g. inputting freelance editor time sheets and updating production status doc
- Experience of working in a post-production facility
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects and Media Encoder
- Knowledge of tapeless workflows and file encoding
Preferred skills but not essential:
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition)
- Knowledge of Da Vinci Resolve and Avid
- Working with both Windows (PC) and OSX (Apple Mac)
- Knowledge of PresStore (archive and back up)
This role is paying up to £ 31, 000 (however it depends on experience and reel) - based in Central London.
If you’ re interested in this opportunity please send your latest CV / Showreel / Salary Expectations and Notice Period details through to; firstname.lastname@example.org