Vice President of Sales
. McLean, VA 22043
Company Description: digital solutions tech startup platform
Location: McLean, VA
- Own the P&L for the Commercial sales division, meeting revenue targets set forth in the company sales plan.
- Build, coach, develop, and manage a high performing Sales and Customer Success team.
- Work with Finance to design and implement annual sales targets and quotas.
- Close sales opportunities with blue-chip brands in target verticals.
- Create process and “ playbooks” that drive revenue growth for onboarding, upsell, and cross-sell.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to beat sales quotas.
- Work with marketing to iterate demand generation strategies and collateral based on market feedback.
- Accelerate customer adoption and work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer happiness and success.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of quota exceeding performance selling Enterprise solutions.
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions.
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network.
- Must live in the DC area with m? oderate travel required (25%).
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Experience at a fast-paced startup is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Based % on Sales
- Stock Equity Opportunities
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays