VP of Marketing
75 E. Santa Clara St. Floor 6 San Jose, CA 95113
Company: Software Start-Up servicing a revolutionary industry!
Position: VP of Marketing
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Our client, a start-up Software company servicing a ground breaking industry, is seeking a power house Marketing professional who has excelled at driving demand performance in Growth, Brand, and Product Marketing.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of the company by acquiring new B2B customers. The right candidate is not only creative and analytical, but is also data-driven. This is a hands-on opportunity to take on more responsibility as the brand continues to grow.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing for a tech company. B2B experience is highly preferred
- Define key performance indicators to monitor and quantify success in marketing for Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Customer Marketing.
- Hands on experience planning and managing campaigns in Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Display/Remarketing, and partnerships
- Experience running Email marketing campaigns on best practices platforms (e.g., Exact Target, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- Deep knowledge of range of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture) as well as various 3rd party media platforms
- Deep knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Spredfast Intelligence, etc.
- Experience with Acquisition Marketing
- Fully conversant with developing and optimizing integrated campaigns, and tracking both budgets and marketing ROI
- Passionate about marketing; you are continuously a student of your industry, pursuing knowledge, best practices, competitive landscape and staying on top of trends
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong project management practices to oversee multiple projects with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Should be comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment – job description captures core responsibilities but role will much more diverse given size of company
- Undergraduate degree desired