VP of Marketing
111 Address Street Mountain View, CA 94039
Company: Leading Tech Company
Position: VP of Marketing
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
We are seeking someone who has excelled at driving demand performance in Acquisition, Brand, and Product Marketing. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company by acquiring new B2B customers. The right candidate is not only creative and analytical, but is also data-driven. This is a hands-on opportunity to take on more responsibility as the brand continues to grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, optimization, and analysis of all acquisition-focused marketing campaigns in support of U.S. business.
- Oversee Brand Marketing/Acquisition campaigns and integration
- Oversee a digital marketing calendar and budget in accordance with ecommerce and digital marketing plans.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and quantify success in marketing for Demand Generation/Inbound Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, Brand Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Manage enterprise email marketing program for consumers and oversee analytics reports.
- Partner with internal marketing and creative departments and 3rd party developers to create and test new technologies and innovative campaign concepts.
- Manage email marketing program, test and optimize campaigns, analytics reports
- Experience with analytics and reporting using Google Analytics (free, Premium or 360)
- Experience with eCommerce attribution modeling
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing for a tech company. B2B experience is highly preferred
- Define key performance indicators to monitor and quantify success in marketing for Demand Generation/Inbound Marketing, Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Hands on experience planning and managing campaigns in Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Display/Remarketing, and partnerships
- Hands on experience running Email marketing campaigns on best practices platforms (e.g., Exact Target, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Excel and range of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture) as well as various 3rd party media platforms
- Deep knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Spredfast Intelligence, etc.
- Fully conversant with developing and optimizing integrated campaigns, and tracking both budgets and marketing ROI
- Passionate about marketing; you are continuously a student of your industry, pursuing knowledge, best practices, competitive landscape and staying on top of trends
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong project management practices to oversee multiple projects with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Should be comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment – job description captures core responsibilities but role will much more diverse given size of company
- Undergraduate degree desired