VP of Growth Marketing
. Detroit, MI 48226
Title: VP of Growth Marketing
Company Description: lifestyle e-commerce brand
Location: Detroit, MI - relocation assistance available!
- Continue to grow and develop the growth marketing and performance marketing strategy to diversify revenue.
- Test and trial your ideas to unlock new channels.
- Apply data driven insights to drive performance marketing strategies across all channels.
- Work closely with CEO, CMO, and Finance to set growth goals and drive best-ROI marketing tactics and investments.
- Create, execute, and evolve a strategy for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing platforms.
- Define customer acquisition goals and own execution, analyze performance, and inform decisions for spending the marketing budget.
- Develop methodologies for allocation and optimization of budgets and bidding to drive up sales volume and drive down customer acquisition costs.
- Manage our forthcoming multi-touch attribution model.
- Plan, execute, and lead paid campaigns with our Growth Team on various paid channels, including SEO/SEM, paid social, display, video, referral, direct mail, affiliate, retargeting, and more.
- Test and think outside the box with new channels — resourcefulness and drive to explore new territory online and offline growth channels to test.
- Analyze and report on marketing KPI' s (ROI, CAC, CVR, LTV, etc.), tracking performance and taking remedial actions as appropriate.
- Own the relationship and collaboration with external agency partners, working to ensure they’ re aligned with our overall business strategies, goals and are driving results.
- Work with internal creative partners and Brand Director, generating briefs and helping to drive the development of campaign assets, promotions and plans.
- Oversee the retention focused email and SMS program, managed internally, to build automated segmentations, and marketing campaigns.
- Project manage testing of landing pages, and audiences to improve conversion and scale campaigns efficiently and also execute testing plans for new/emerging ad formats and channels.
- Work with Marketing + Tech Team to improve on-site conversion via landing pages, sign-up flow, A/B testing, and cart optimizations.
- Scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot spend and capitalize on opportunities.
- Partner closely with the Executive Team to develop and drive company OKR' s and overall strategy.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required; M.S or MBA degree is highly preferable.
- Proven experience in a DTC e-commerce brand in a customer acquisition, performance marketing, or growth marketing role.
- Exposure to the digital advertising space, a genuine curiosity for digital data (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DCM, DSP’ s, DMP’ s, Attribution tools, etc.).
- Experience across all digital marketing channels (display, paid social, paid search, programmatic, native, SEO, email, etc.).
- Experience in loyalty marketing and retention.
- A full stack digital growth marketer with 6-8+ years of leadership experience in growth, acquisition, CRM, retention, and email growth in consumer e-commerce companies and a proven track record of scaling growth.
- You’ re highly analytical with the ability to turn insights into actionable changes that optimize performance.
- A working knowledge of how to navigate our data platforms: Holistics, Google Analytics and other LTV, CAC and attribution measurement tools.
- Analysis of detailed & high level analytics generated from our own internal tools as well as external resources with focus on repeat and churn breakdown by cohort, sales & velocity by product category as it relates to acquisition channel, AOV and LTV health per channel.
- Well-versed in performance tracking and measurement tools with expert fluency in Google Analytics; ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Are a strategic thinker with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities.
- Have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Are decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams to leverage resources effectively.
- You’ re comfortable wearing many hats and overseeing both strategy and execution in the beginning as we operate lean and equally excited to evolve your role to build and manage a team as we grow.
- Have a strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
- A positive attitude and great collaborator.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts