3 New York, NY 10003
Company: Home Dé cor Company
Role: UX/UI Designer
Location: NYC- ONLY local candidates
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitating client’ s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Iteratively designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Conduct user testing to validate the design, interaction and content.
- Apply research findings into design recommendations and plan
- 3-5 years of professional UX design experience
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet stakeholders needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first, responsive and native mobile app design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’ s latest trends and technologies
- Experience using design systems / component libraries.
- You have a foundational understanding of HTML / CSS / Frontend.
- Bachelor' s Degree or relevant training in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design.