Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1 D-91074 Herzogenau Nuremburg, Hessen D-91074
UX Strategist/Designer – Germany
Looking for an experienced UX Strategist/Designer to join a leading Sportswear/Lifestyle brand based in Germany.
Looking for someone with a high affinity for mobile apps.
We want a creative and energetic team player who has a passion for user-centred design. You are able to lead the project from a UX standpoint advocating the end-user while making sure the business requirements are met. In return we will give you a great team to work and grow with. A gym, great lunches and a lot of nice projects to work on. If that sounds good to you please continue reading.
You will working for the mobile apps team, creating high quality User Experiences by helping idea’ s come to live in the form of sketches and high level prototypes.
You also play a key role in setting up user testing, and perfecting the script in the exploration and/or evaluation phase of a concept.
You will work closely with Brand Design, UI specialists and Development teams to help drive a best-in-class user experience on apps world wide.
- Your main responsibility is to create a constant and premium experience across our mobile apps
- You lead projects from a UX perspective.
- Be able to deliver the following based on the project needs:
- Information architecture
- User journeys
- Concepts maps
- Support with people development within the UX team
- Analyze user insights and be able to find the balance between user- and business needs.
- Remote, in-house, moderated, un-moderated (formal & informal) usability testing, user research.
The Ideal Person
- 7+ years commercial experience as a User Experience Designer.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details and problem solving.
- You’ ve got a good working knowledge of mobile app technologies and know what’ s possible to achieve across platforms. You know the limitations and advantages. Being able to produce prototypes in Invision is a big plus.
- You’ ve got a solid understanding of the app environment, GUI (screen layouts and composition).
- You must have experience in working with Illustrator and other relevant wireframing tools.
- Ideally you’ ve got experience working within an eCommerce environment
- Helps the team grow by being the go to person on UX topics.