181 Fremont St San Francisco, California 94105
Title of Job: UX Researcher
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 3 month contract
- Running research projects from end-to-end for products.
- Scoping stakeholder needs
- Identifying research methodologies and developing appropriate research protocol
- Writing interview scripts and creating interview stimuli
- Developing survey questions and executing surveys
- Designing and conducting usability studies
- Conducting interview sessions and diary studies
- Synthesizing and analyzing data from qualitative and quantitative data
- Presenting results back to stakeholders
- Providing feedback to cross-functional partners on low- and high-fi prototypes, as well as gathering insights on exploratory concepts.
- Providing logistics support for recruiting & vendors
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Usability and product research is a must
- Mixed methods (Qualitative and quantitative)
- A proactive communicator and problem solver. Experience collaborating closely with design and XFN teams. Ideal candidate has a sensitivity to design and user experience/HCI with a background that includes research of consumer facing products (e.g. mobile app, web site, software, hardware etc).
- B.A/B.S. in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- (preferred) MA/MS in HCI, Psychology, Social Science or a related field