1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025
Title of Job: UX Researcher
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 9 month contract
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behaviors and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct frequent usability and concept testing
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
- The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, and excited to collaborate.
- Experience with recruiting for technical roles preferred
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Technical and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, and scholarship programs
- Experience with managing nuanced programs
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles