UX Researcher III
1101 Westlake Ave N Seattle, WA 98109
Our client, the world' s largest social networking platform, is seeking an innovative and highly motivated UX Researcher III to join their team in Seattle. This person will lead C2C shipping research, which will involve both concept validation and uncovering gaps in the buyer/seller journey as it relates to shipping.
The team is looking for both qualitative specialists and methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods, as well as an understanding of quantitative concepts. It is a six month-long position to start, with the potential to extend.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research
- Strong usability studies (provide examples); experience brainstorming with designers within the tech space
- Comfortable with minimum direction and high ambiguity, as things move quickly; someone who can put together a roadmap plan for the project
- OK with the prospect of light domestic travel