UX Researcher III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform over one billion+ users. For this contract position, the team is looking for a qualitative/design researcher who is passionate about building easy-to-use interfaces, with broad skills in both qualitative and design research methods as well as experience in holistically evaluating the user experience.
This is a six month contract position located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Execute research for a “ rolling research” program
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and design methods
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in clear, compelling and creative ways
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred. Experience in applied product research
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Ability to ask, as well as answer questions
- Communication + stakeholder management skills
- Experience running evaluative/bench-marking user testing programs
- Basic knowledge of statistical concepts and survey design