939 17th ave seattle, WA 98122
Role: UX Designer
Company: Digital Product Consultancy
Duration: Temp-to-Perm or Fulltime
Pay: Dependent on experience
Overview and Responsibilities
Our client, a Digital Product Accelerator in Seattle, is looking for a talented UX Designer to help build innovative design solutions for web and mobile platforms. You will collaborate with cross functional design and development teams that are working on a variety of proprietary products from new startup companies to global corporations.
You should have a passion for user-centered design and several years of experience conducting user research and developing personas, wireframes, user flow, customer journey, and prototypes. You should be familiar with programming languages and have worked in agile development environments.
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in a UX Design / Research role
- A portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design process front and center
- Experience launching multiple digital products for consumer and/or business
- Experience with working in an Agile Development Environment
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, and/or other leading User Experience Design softwares