1 San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: 12 Month contract to start
We’ re seeking a one-year fixed-term UX/UI Designer who cares deeply about user experience and design. In this role, you will advance our web platforms to increase impact.
• A passion for user-centered design, collaborative work, and solving problems.
• You are passionate about advocating for our users and their experience, and have the ability to help internal partners engage this audience through your work.
• Ability to execute a project from start to finish
• Plan and coordinate tasks
• Seek out requirements and feedback from partners
• Research, analyze, and strategize
• Create sketches, wireframes, high fidelity web designs, and prototypes • Perform user testing
• Work directly with engineers
• Ability to balance a thoughtful design process with tight deadlines, and prioritize work from partners.
• Experienced in collaborating across cross-functional teams, partnering regularly with content creators, developers, campaigners and other partners.
• Effectively give and receive feedback with your design peers, engineers, and program staff.
• A strong portfolio of design work showing a talent for creating elegant design solutions.
• Experience with agile and iterative design processes.
• High level of skill with modern design and collaborative tools such as Sketch App, InVision, UserTesting, Github, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Knowledge about industry best practices, accessibility, and responsive design and an eagerness to learn, expand your skills, and try new tools.