00 San Francisco, CA 94106
Company: DataOps Start up
Role: UX Designer
Location: San Franscico
In this role, you will:
Work with the UX Lead to build a Design Thinking culture that values empathy, research, and iterative ideation to design world class products that solve customer driven problems. You will be mentored towards becoming a strong, passionate advocate for the user and designer. You will participate in defined research activities to further develop our understanding of our customer.
· 2-5 years experience in UX
· Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment with a good understanding of Saas software
· Proficient knowledge of UX and business software including Sketch, Figma, DScout, CS Suite, and Google Suite
· A proficient knowledge of UX Design laws (https://lawsofux.com/)
· Degree in design or HCI preferred but not required
· You are internally motivated and proactive - you have a sense of ownership and pride over your work You seek and provide constructive criticism to improve designs and productivity
· You can start working within a month or sooner
· Located in the San Francisco Bay Area
As a UX designer, you will support the product team and participate in the research, design and validation of overall user experience, that drives the successful adoption and evolution of StreamSets products. You will get into the mind of the users, and bring user empathy into the product design and development process. You will help identify and document the user journey, and design a user experience that increases the productivity and deepens the engagement of our customers, based on their needs and pain points.
· Design and conduct user research and testing to deeply understand users and use cases, and validate user-centered design decisions
· Research and define the end-to-end customer journey, both inside and outside the product
· Create sketches, wireframes & interactive prototypes and conduct user validation
· Create visual designs and specs
· Work collaboratively with the UX lead, product managers, and engineers to understand and design the product. Be the voice of the user to engineering.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems