44 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104
Location: SF Bay Area
- Work with Product teams to build a deep understanding of our product family, and our various end user audiences
- Lead the design for specific web product feature initiatives
- Act as key liaison with the global engineering teams responsible for the implementation of the designs.
- Promote a culture of empathy for the end user, as seen through the focus on business objectives
- Communicate your ideas to a broad audience
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher from an accredited university in a Computer Science, Interaction Design, and/or Visual Communication Design discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital product development such as apps, desktop, web, and/or digital ecosystems
- Experience on cross-functional design and development teams creating web-based products.
- Proficiency in key design applications, and the knowledge of when to use which tools
- Pen and paper, whiteboard and marker
- Wireframes and Visual design tools, including Sketch, Illustrator
- Prototyping tools, including Sketch, Abstract, Invision
- Communication tools including Glip, Slack, and Google Sites
- M.S. in in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Visual Communication design or a related field or equivalent degree.
- 7-10 years of experience as UX practitioner (visual designer, interaction designer) on both consumer and enterprise applications