322 8th Avenue, 10th Floor New York, NY 10001
Title: Freelance UX Architect
Company: Pharma agency
- UX Architects utilize site-maps, user-flows, wireframes, and prototypes to test and recommend improvements to internally and externally focused digital projects.
- In addition, research of best practices in UX will be necessary to support recommendations in UX improvement.
- You would need an understanding of the importance that SEO and SEM play and how they impact UX.
All candidates should have the following attributes:
- Keen understanding of common practices in content architecture, user interface design, storyboarding, and user experience philosophies (and eager to learn more)
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to understand and foresee user requirements and usage patterns
- Adept at finding practical solutions to real problems
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Cooperative team player
- Ability to meet aggressive business objectives
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences. Demonstrated ability to form relationships with clients
- For documentation and design, UX Architects primarily use Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure RP, OmniGraffle, Proto.io, InVision, and standard Microsoft & Adobe applications.