UI/UX Product Designer
108 West 39th New York, NY 10018
Title: Temp to Perm UI/UX Product Designer
Company: Large Entertainment Company
Location: New York City
Duration: contract to hire
Product Design Team is looking for a talented Product Designer to join us in creating UX and UI design solutions for our Web product platform, including responsive Web experiences across our global brands. You will also support and help define our growing design language system. In this role, you will be part of the larger Product Design team responsible for all digital products across the Global Multi-platform Product portfolio.
You should have a passion for user-centered design and problem solving that lends itself to the creation of beautiful and engaging experiences for our users. The day-to-day will be focused on developing solutions with Product, Engineering, and PMO in an agile environment, defining Shows, News, Events, and Video experiences.
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- An online portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills that includes but not limited to responsive websites
- The ability to construct polished, beautiful UI via Sketch, Photoshop, and InVision
- An understanding of the principles of a shared Design Language System
- Outstanding communication with Engineers to get designs from pixels to code
- The ability to articulate design concepts to various Stakeholders with confidence.
- Experience with working in an Agile Development Environment