731 Spring Street Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90018
Title: UI/UX Designer
Company: Luxury company
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Our client is a well funded luxury company. They are looking for a Mid-Sr.Level UI/UX Designer. This person must have luxury brand experience.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years UI/UX design experience across consumer websites, mobile applications or retail stores.
- Education: BA/BS in Design Required, preferably in UX related fields of HCI, Product Design, or Graphic Design.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and conceptual UX design skills.
- Highly knowledgeable of designing for mobile apps and responsive web experiences; well versed in user interface design processes and methodology, including user-centered design.
- Capable of designing user experiences that support business goals and user needs.
- Strong ability to design high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, and iterate on user interface design and interaction flow of applications and experiences based on user feedback.
- Ability to leverage metrics, optimization, and qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions.
- Solid negotiation skills across a variety of audiences; can successfully advocate solutions among peers and to executive leadership.
- Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
- Must have a strong user experience design portfolio that clearly demonstrates consumer oriented user experience design solutions for complex problems.