127 W. 24th Street, 5th Floor New York, NY 10011
Company: B2B Start-Up
Role: UI/UX Desginer
Location: New York, NY
Pay: Dependent on experience
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, this company empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences.
Our Product team is seeking a UI/UX Designer to craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will work closely with our world-class team of engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and crafting features that ship directly to our customers. This role will report into the VP of Product.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder to conceptualize new product features for our award winning mobile and web products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces.
- Execute final, “ pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- Maintain visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of the brand throughout the product.
- Provide insightful feedback and use your experience to improve the quality of the product and reduce the complexity of the user interface.
- 3-5 years of software UI/UX design experience; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience designing web-based, responsive interfaces, as well as native mobile interfaces for both iOS and Android
- While not a coding role, we expect a familiarly with HTML, CSS, etc.
- Experience working on a high-performing, collaborative team in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Deep understanding of the tools of the trade (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Experience working across complex user flows with differentiating user roles and permissions
- Experience, understanding, flexibility, and vocabulary necessary to work with engineers, business, researchers, executives and other key partner roles.
- Crystal clear and concise verbal and written communication