8437 Warner Drive Los Angeles , California 90232
Company: digital agency
Role: UI/UX Designer
Location: West LA
Pay is DOE
Our Design seeking a UI/UX Designer to craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. The person must be a exceptional UI Designer with experience doing UX work.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces.
- Execute final, “ pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- Maintain visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of the brand throughout the product.
- Provide insightful feedback and use your experience to improve the quality of the product and reduce the complexity of the user interface.
- 3+ years of software UI/UX design experience;
- experience working with e-commerce, lifestyle, entertainment and large brands a nice to have
- Experience designing web-based, responsive interfaces, as well as native mobile interfaces for both iOS and Android
- Experience working on a high-performing, collaborative team in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Deep understanding of the tools of the trade (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Experience working across complex user flows with differentiating user roles and permissions