8437 Warner Drive Los Angeles, California 10018
Job title: UI/UX Designer
Company: Fashion Brand
Our client, a premium contemporary fashion brand is looking for a UI/UX designer to join their digital force.
- Creating digital marketing assets for desktop, mobile and tablet, using research-based and best practices for responsive design. Includes ads, email blasts, banners, site updates.
- Work with marketing and creative teams on ideation & conceptualization.
- Develop user interface mockups, wireframes, and prototypes for our development and design teams. Take these assets and translate them into well-crafted, on-brand designs.
- Conduct UX Research and usability testing, analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance customer experience.
- Utilize HTML to build digital newsletters.
- Reports to Art Director
- Bachelor’ s degree in graphic design, development or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of digital design experience.
- MUST have previous experience working at a fashion company
- Elevated design sense.
- Ability to self-direct, work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Superb communication, time-management, and process-management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Google Analytics experience.
- HTML experience is a big plus.
- Hotjar experience preferred.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fashion forward on-trend brand with a fun vibe and a highly creative environment.