Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1 D-91074 Herzogenau Nuremburg, Hessen D-91074
UI Stategist/Designer – Germany
Looking for an experienced UI Strategist/Designer to join a leading Sportswear/Lifestyle brand based in Germany.
You will help create the design language we use on our mobile apps by translating brand identity to the UI.
Leading both internal and external UI designers re user- centred design, understanding mobile app design and knowledge of mobile platforms. This role is the lead UI in the mobile app team, creating high quality interface designs and helping to drive the continual improvement of existing apps and UI direction of new.
This role works closely with the Brand Design, UX specialists and Development teams to help drive a best-in-class user experience on our mobile apps.
- Main contact and subject matter expert for the UI of apps.
- Translating brand identity to a UI design language and maintaining it.
- Establishes a consistent design language across our mobile apps which you and others will adhere to
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest advances in interface design and technologies
- Ensuring UI process and way of work is effective within and outside of the agile teams.
- Lead UI designers, evolving their UI skills and ensuring the right knowledge is available of the UI guidelines.
- Helps identify design opportunities to improve usability and interaction online
- Responsible for the content and management of the mobile UI toolkit on our Global digital experience guidelines platform
- Education and on boarding of (new) design team members.
- Collaborates with and support the mobile team to execute both large and small projects.
- Assists in the design and building of new apps & mobile components
- Helps to optimize existing apps by creating visuals and prototypes to support user testing, including A/B tests
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team including visual designers, app developers and product owners to achieve strong visuals and technical solutions without sacrificing the user experience.
- Creates clean, well-structured and easily understandable specification documents that will be used to brief the development team
- Coordinates and/or execute design reviews for the UI with internal or external parties.
- 6+ years commercial experience within UI and Mobile Apps
- A solid understanding of the mobile environment, GUI (screen layouts and composition) and style guide application. You are used to using style guides and have examples of driving consistency across designs while maintaining a creative approach.
- At least 2 years of managing people.
- Can follow and maintain brand guidelines
- You must have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, experience in using Sketch/Zeplin/Flinto is a plus
- Ideally experience working within an eCommerce environment
- A good communicator who can present and sell – in your designs and explain your decisions.
If you are interested please apply now with your CV and a link to your Portfolio