108 w 39 ny, NY 10022
Role: UI Designer
Company: Editorial company- NYC
Duration: temp to perm
Pay: Dependent on experience
- Maintain and building on the highest design standards and practices developed by our digital agencies.
- Designing for new product and feature ideation up to development, including:
- Bringing ideas to life via sketches, comps, rapid-prototypes, high-fidelity comps and decks.
- Presenting work to internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal research team for user research, usability testing, reporting and recommendations
- Bringing user-centered and mobile-first design practice to all projects
- Designing for robust content management systems.
- Scope and estimate efforts accurately and prioritize tasks independently and rapidly produce deliverables in a fast-paced iterative environment.
- Highly refined visual design skills and the ability to communicate rationale behind decisions
- Experience in designing and shipping digital visual systems
- Ability to generate attractive ideas in a wide range of visual styles
- Good eye for detail. You value quality and polish to the work you and your team produces
- Ability to define visual styles for web and mobile devices
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- To be able to work cross-functional and deeply collaborative
- Taking risks and championing new ideas; consensus-building
- Knowledge of UX standards
- Knowledge of methodologies, including agile and scrum
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design or comparative degree.
- 3+ years of experience