8437 WARNER DR Los Angeles, CA 90232
Title: UI Designer
Responsibilities: Our client, a premiere leader in streaming content is looking for digital designer to join their team. You will be responsible for adapting content assets to work in a cinematic UI.
- Develop design systems for high priority on-channel experiences.
- Follow design standards, and process rules and deadlines for creative assets as they move through the production pipeline.
- Work closely with internal team to align on specific on-channel initiatives on the UI.
- Work to maintain files in an organized manner, consistent with the organizations asset library and server
- Apply retouching and mechanical skills at times to help with other creative team assignments.
- 3-4+ Years’ Experience in UI/UX Design
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Human Computer Interaction Preferred
- UI Design/ Strong Visuals
- Shipped an Interactive Product to market
- Desire to use both primary and secondary research to make design decisions
- Ability to continually upgrade features as the product suite evolves
- Strong portfolio with an emphasis on UI Visual design
Salary: commensurate with experience