108 w 39th New York, NY 10018
Title: Tech Recruiter
Location: Midtown NYC (near Bryant Park)
We are seeking a recruiter to join our small but growing NYC team!
This person will play a key role in sourcing candidates, business development, client management, etc. You will be actively sourcing talent to fill roles with our external clients. This includes but is not limited to: conducting searches on LinkedIn and other job boards, networking, resume reviewing, interviewing/screening candidates, acting as a point of contact throughout the hiring process, offering expertise, advice, and consultation to candidates and clients.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years recruiting or hiring experience (agency or in-house)
- Experience recruiting in 1+ of the following (or similar) industries: Creative, Design, Product, Technology, Marketing, Media, Advertising
- A network of talent that know and are eager to work with you
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs, candidates, and/or client management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interview and communicate to candidates and clients.
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter, job boards, and other networking tools to actively source candidates.
- Proven track record of success achieving and exceeding metrics and goals.
- Eager attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
About the company:
We prioritize culture above all and are growing our firm with like-minded, passionate individuals. JBCconnect offers a competitive salary, benefits, training, and growth opportunities. As a global organization, we pride ourselves in our ability to maintain a positive work environment. One of our main values is the progression and development of all our employees and we provide everyone with the resources to succeed. Our collaborative and team oriented mindset has allowed for continued national and international growth… and we are just getting started! https://www.jbcconnect.com
*Please contact Sydney Davis, email@example.com or Tommy Marino, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, have any questions, or would like to refer someone in your network.