Technical Project Manager/Program Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Technical Project Manager/Program Manager
Company: Global Creative Boutique
Start Date October 2018
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager/Program Manager to join our New York City Project Management team.
The Technical Project Manager/Program Manager role leads multi-disciplinary geographically dispersed teams to deliver complex digital transformation projects while also having responsibilities to grow and develop our team. You will have extensive experience of successfully leading the creation of global WCMS, e-commerce, and/or data platform projects and them transitioning them into enterprise operations with Service Delivery teams. You might also have business consulting experience and be able to conduct a system selection activity, define new organizational processes or create a business case to justify commercial value.
On any given day you will:
- Work with your client/team to define a brief, prioritize requirements and identify the tasks required for scoping.
- Scope a project, produce a timeline and book resources.
- Conduct a client WIP meeting, create a presentation, draft a statement of work, produce a budget summary.
- Brief our resources, coordinate a collaborative working session, organize people to be task orientated.
- Research information, develop ideas, identify processes that can make our work better.
- Take the expertise from a selection of experts to produce world class work.
- Currently in a Senior Technical Project Manager role with experience of leading large and complex programs of work.
- Manage and control program/project costs ensuring financial reconciliations are completed and reported to relevant stakeholders.
- Can demonstrate that they have had ownership and accountability for the success of a range of complex programs/projects that included integrated client, on and offshore teams.
- Ability to lead and manage an integrated team (client, on and offshore resources) across the program/project lifecycle to complete the work required to ensure the timely and successful completion of the projects.
- Digital transformation project experience, including an understanding for the clients need to change, the scale of the business opportunity and the likely business benefits.
- Able to discuss and review core solution concepts related to UX, design and technology across the project lifecycle with client stakeholders.
- Software experience must include Jira and any other leading project management tools.
- A leader that is able to guide, inspire and motivate team members and other project stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve the project objectives.
- Strong organization skills to effectively manage and coordinate the project and client team resources against planned activities.
- Effective communicator that is able to manage the expectations of range of senior client stakeholders across the project lifecycle.
- Experience of delivering client solutions utilizing leading software products including WCMS, ecommerce and/or Data packaged solutions as well as working within a managed technology partner relationship.
- Professional qualified within a related subject discipline.