Technical Project Manager
100 Main St San Francisco, CA 94025
Title: Technology Project Manager
Duration: 3 months
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Manage a complex, matrixed project involving ultiple work streams including content, data, UX design, change management, and reporting (multiple stakeholders across numerous business and technical functions)
- Ensure that this project delivers an ' enterprise' level solution at each milestone
- Work directly with one of the three business leaders for this project.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time completion and that we' ll ' deliver what we say'.
- Interface with leaders, engineering teams, and business owners to review existing requirements documentation and validate project requirements and scope.
- Map out project design across features and teams to ensure we communicate how the entire platform works as well as to help keep track of which features are at which stage throughout the project.
- Perform risk management and change management on this project
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech and/or learning operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Expert communication and coordination skills.
- Must drive this project proactively with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in large scale, matrixed projects