Technical Project Manager
100 Main St , 7th Fl Suite # 710 San Diego, CA 22434
Title: Technical Project Manager
Company: High Growth Tech
Location: San Diego, CA
- Plan, prioritize, lead, and manage the projects of the development team, understand all project goals and deliverables, turning questions or bug reports into action and validate functionality
- Act as liaison between and for Development team
- Serving as the team Scrum Master, you would be responsible for ensuring that our Engineer’ s continue to follow agile principles and practices. Sprint planning/monitoring/reporting, progress check-ins, and ticket management would all be a part of your daily responsibilities.
- Taking multiple projects at a time and seeing them to successful and timely completion while actively collaborating within the Engineering team as well as interdepartmentally will be the key indicator of your success in the position.
- Experience working as a Technical Project Manager leading large and complex projects in a high growth or SaaS environment,
- Manage and control multiple project timelines and objectives.
- Ability to lead and manage an integrated team of developers and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong experience in Agile and SCRUM Methodologies, certifications are a plus
- Familiarity with scripting and personal task automation is a plus
- Some development experience, particularly in Python or PHP, is a plus