135 Madison Ave Fl 10 New York, New York 10016
Title: System Administrator
Company: Women' s Loungewear
Location: New York, New York
- Assist with MS Exchange, Active Directory maintenance and administration.
- Provide support for file/print servers, local/cloud backup, VOIP and intranet environment.
- Windows PC/Mac OSX installation, imaging, upgrade and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Carbon Copy Cloner.
- Networking/Wi-Fi and firewall configuration/administration/troubleshooting.
- Provide help desk-type support (local and remote); resolve computer and mobile device-related issues.
- Perform software and hardware installations/configurations; new server installations/upgrade.
- Assist in maintaining compliancy and inventory documentation.
- Perform system backups; implement and manage backup and data storage strategies.
- Review system hardware and software applications periodically and make recommendations
- 3-5 years' experience; bachelors in computer science and/or related technical certifications.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Windows server environments and Active Directory environments.
- Experience supporting Windows and Mac OSX operating systems.
- Bluecherry or comparable ERP system experience preferred.
- EDI knowledge preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; detail-oriented and organized
- Professional demeanor in dealing with vendors and employees
- Willing and able to work off-hours necessary.