1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Title of Job: Survey Administrator/Analyst
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 12 month contract
- Partner with the People Analytics and People Insights team to administer, project manage and consult on the design, deployment, and analysis of company-wide surveys; leverage survey tools (i.e., Qualtrics) to build and administer surveys internally.
- Support with the backend mapping, coding, and creation of surveys on Facebook' s internal and external survey tools.
- Maintain the survey insights portal, including creating best practices for survey design, resources, and training materials.
- Support our People Data Reporting team to generate ad hoc people data reports, including leveraging tools such as SQL, Tableau, Visier and Workday for reporting
- Handle a workload that will often entail multiple projects/surveys on competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive data.
- Provide administrative support for other HR tools and systems (as needed).
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 1+ year of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action. (Relevant experience includes HR analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields).
- Basic experience with Qualtrics, SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs for executing the above responsibilities.
- Experience with data management, specifically with data querying, validating, and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Understand data visualization principles, and have experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets in Excel.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and pleasantly, especially through written communication.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under time pressure.
- Comfort engaging directly with enterprise-level clients and stakeholders.
- High-level organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with design and statistical analysis of surveys (e.g., sampling).
- Advanced Qualtrics administration skills (i.e., versed in skip logic, display logic, and survey flow); preferred Qualtrics certification.
- Knowledge of survey methodology and best practices.
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).