Supply Management Lead
Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your Purchasing / Supply Chain / Indirect Procurement experience working for one of the world' s most iconic Automotive Brand
This position is responsible for supporting product development by executing purchasing activity, developing and implementing commodity strategies or managing supply chain. This position is responsible for negotiation, contract management and change management while measuring quality, cost, and delivery performance of all suppliers. Will work as an interface between the supply management process and various process areas
• Demonstrates specialized depth and / or breadth of expertise in Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, or Supply Base.
• Impacts the achievement Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, and Supply Base to drive results in Product Development and Manufacturing objectives.
• Resolves complex problems in Supply Management
• Works independently, requiring guidance on only the most complex situations.
• Leads others to solve complex problems in Supply Management using analytical thought, exercising judgment and identifying innovative solutions.
• May lead functional teams or projects.
• Communicates difficult concepts in Supply Management and negotiates with others to effectively influence as appropriate.
• Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve Supply Management processes.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a group and / or team and provide guidance to other employees.