557 Broadway New York, New York 10012
Title: Analytics Strategy Manager
Location: New York, New York
The ideal candidate has a solid business head and is passionate about getting things done.
- You will develop domain expertise for one sector within the company across all functions, from sales and marketing, to operations and technology.
- The role will have the variety of strategy consulting with the satisfaction of pushing your ideas through to implementation and performance review.
- BA in business, engineering or other quantitative discipline from a top tier university. MBA a plus but not essential.
- 4 to 10 years, depending on seniority, functional experience in a strategic role with broad business problem solving experience.
- Must have strong analytical capabilities and be experienced in at least one of these tools: Excel, SAS or R. We will test you.
- Exceptional time management.
- Advance problem solving skills.
- Ability to be a relatable and credible advisor. This role will require collaborative work with diverse internal customers and needs to maintain a high stand of excellence.
(nice to have)
- Experience in BI and data visualization tools such as Tableau, experience in data handling such as SQL or SAS EG, experience with web-analytics tools such as Omniture.
Salary: Commensurate with experience