Sr. Visual Designer
80 Pine Street New York, New York 10038
Title: Sr Product Designer
Type of Company: Global Financial Product Company
Location: New York, New York
- Create product experiences. Take concepts and distill them into simple, usable solutions.
- Collaboratively sketching with other designers and developers to deliver high caliber solutions
- Contribute to product strategy. Understand and contribute to the product strategy by distilling and presenting findings from your work.
- Gathering feedback and interacting on features once they are out in the wild.
- User first solutions. Carefully consider the user when designing all experiences.
- Own and be accountable for your team’ s culture and solutions, providing oversight and quality for solutions.
- Partner with teams in other locations to share best practices, contribute to the pattern library and culture of the Experience Design team at large
- Design and test product solutions while using data to inform and iterate on product concepts
- Possible travel – less than 20%
- A portfolio demonstrating functional, simple, and delightful user interfaces
- Expertise with Sketch and InVision
- Wire framing and prototyping
- Experience with system design, specifically using and helping to further develop a Pattern library
- Hands on experience with user research and usability testing
- Strong communication skills, extremely organized, and attentive to detail
- Minimum 4-5 years visual, UX, and/or product design experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience animating prototypes in Principle, Framer, Flinto or similar a plus
Salary: Commensurate with experience