Sr. Visual Brand Designer
6010 South Durango Drive Las Vegas, NV 89113
Company: Established Deal Company
Role: Senior Visual Brand Designer
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
** RELO ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
In this role, you’ ll have the opportunity to work with an established brand and its loyal community of users. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience working with web and mobile based applications. You’ ll be able to apply your passion for design and user experience and collaborate with other designers, the Engineering and Product team as well as leaders within the company to create innovative experiences across all of Slickdeals' products.
- Demonstrated experience in designing interfaces of medium complexity.
- Consistently considers the holistic user experience across all platforms in their own and others' work.
- Strong and clean visual design sense.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Effective at communicating complex ideas across varying levels of the business.
- Proficient working knowledge of design and prototyping tools.
- You’ re a solid designer with a good sense for clean design and are committed to creating an intuitive, elegant and simple user experience. You listen carefully to the needs of users to anticipate how people interact and experience products.
- We strive to focus on key principles as our work touches millions of users. You’ re an advocate and demonstrate these principles in your work.
- Above all else you design for people. You’ re empathetic and understand the value of people first not pixels.
- You design for trust as you understand that building confident relationships with your audience is key.
- Striving for a simple, clear and consistent experience is essential to you. You don’ t like making users think.
- You take the time to balance usability with aesthetics. You delight but don’ t distract.
- Lastly, you’ re flexible. You don’ t take feedback personally and allow for fresh perspectives.
- 5 years of experience in Design or related fields (e.g., interaction, graphic, user experience or product design).
- Online portfolio of design focused work samples for web and mobile applications.