Sr. UX/Product Designer
80 Pine Street New York, New York 10038
Title: Sr UX / Product Designer
Type of Company: Global Financial Product Company
Location: New York, New York
Start Date: May 2018
Hourly rate: Commensurate with Experience
- Collaboration with Scientists, and Product / Tech teams for solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- Ownership of a significant part of the team’ s solution design, and rapid prototyping for a variety of platforms/ devices and use cases.
- Strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeping up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources.
- Demonstrating end-to-end understanding of applications being created, and helping design elegant, efficient, intuitive, and delightful products.
- Strong conceptual thinking while being strategically grounded
- Demonstrated success conceiving and conducting user research, surveys and interviews
- Demonstrated experience creating designs and interfaces in line with current UX best practices
- General know-how of UX and accessibility best practices, as well as prototyping skills (e.g., expertise with software for creating rapid user experience wireframes and prototypes).
- Experience being part of a software development team.
- Well accustomed to Agile working methods based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
- Ability to communicate design concepts/ decisions in a convincing and clear way.
- Web development experience.
- Mobile development experience (iOS / Android).
- Designed UX for Android/ iOS applications.
- Experience in creation of style guides for use by others.
- Familiarity with tools for creation of animation for web.