Sr. Technical SEO Specialist
2 East 42nd Street New York, New York 10017
Title: SEO Specialist
Location: New York, New York
- Ideal candidate will love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them.
- You thrive in an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
- You have a love for, and come from the technical side of SEO
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects, of varied scope and complexity, at various stages of development, in a deadline driven work environment
- Consistently drive for excellence in all facets of work
- You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity environment
- You are a team player possessing experience working with various departments within an organization; work with multiple departments to optimize website code and content
- Communicate with internal teams about necessary changes and report on results
- Use external tools to monitor organic search landscape
- Continually improve search rankings
- Work with technology and product teams to make website code changes
- Stay updated on algorithm changes and industry best practices
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing or Economics
- 1-3 years of SEO experience
- Hands-on engineering with SEO 4-5 years experience
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior communication skills and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Skills in business software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Google Search Console
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEM Rush, MOZ, Google Analytics, & etc.
- Must love Jira
Salary: Commensurate with experience